Translate

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Most popular posts

For some reason, the post Who Can Baptize? has remained the most popular, most "hit" or searched for of all. I think it is not because of the post itself, but because of the frequency of Google searches about who can baptize or who is authorized to baptize. I hope this indicates a sincere interest in what the Bible says about the subject.

Another frequently hit post is Biblical Principles for Church Music (2) . And what seems curious to me is the number of times people link to read the short poem The Lone Wild Bird. Evidently lots of folks are curious about it. It rivals "Who Can Baptize" for most looked at post.



I don't know whether these posts are making any impact, but I find it interesting to see what folks are reading.

No comments: